LGBT+ & INTERSECTIONALITY CONSULTANCY
Intersectionality and Inclusion high on your organisations agenda?
Looking for best practice for Intersectionality and LGBT+ Inclusion?
OR perhaps you want to get onto the Stonewall Top 100 list?
Maybe you are already on the list but you are sliding down the rankings and want to reinvigorate life into your existing LGBT+ strategy?
Gina works with organisations to:
- Assess current workplace culture – is intersectionality fully embedded in your workplace? Is it a safe and inclusive place to work?
- Ensure all your Diversity and Inclusion strands work together, not in silos
- Design a long term LGBT+ Inclusion and Intersectionality strategy, bespoke for your organisations needs
- Execute the LGBT+ Inclusion and Intersectionality strategy – including highly practical actions
- Develop bespoke Intersectionality training and workshop programmes for different needs within your organisation (senior leadership team, managers, HR team, employees)
- Deliver this bespoke training programme and roll it out across your whole organisation
- Review existing strategy and policies
- Advise on key areas that need to be developed to ensure LGBT+ employees and customers feel safe, valued and you have products they want to buy!
- Conduct research with your LGBT+ employees, customers and leadership team: interviews, observation of behaviour & provide objective feedback
12 MONTH INCLUSION PROGRAMME
Do all of your employees, customers and stakeholders feel confident to bring their whole self to work?
Do they feel included, valued and inspired to contribute to your organisations vision and goals?
Creating a fully inclusive working environment is down to everyone in your organisation. Not just you. Or the senior leaders.
And it isn't only for those with Protected Characteristics...
WHAT TO EXPECT
Research will be undertaken by Gina and her team to identify what is working and what isn’t. Surveys, observations, current documentation. It will all be reviewed and analysed.
Based on what we find... You'll be advised on key areas that need to be developed to create a workplace where everyone can bring ALL of who they are to work.
AND THEN... your whole organisation will undergo a programme of bespoke training, group and online support (including observations in the workplace) to begin to create that culture you dream of.
To end the programme, Gina and her team will measure the progress and impact of the 12 month Inclusion Programme. This includes 1. Re-surveying the employees, customers and the leadership team and presenting the results. 2. Observing key people in the business and providing critical feedback. 3. Gina will present a report to the Leadership Team, stating the progress, impact and next steps. 4. It will all be tied off with a workshop and celebration event for all participants in the Inclusion Programme.
OVER THE YEAR...
ON THIS 12 MONTH INCLUSION PROGRAMME, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Supporting leaders to foster an inclusive working environment - where every employee can bring their whole self to work, without fear or modifying behaviour
- Selecting and recruiting appropriate LGBT+ allies
- Developing teaching capability for selected members of staff to educate and support line managers with their LGBT+ staff
- Selecting, applying and raising awareness within the workplace of LGBT+ inclusion strategies
- Facilitating discussions around LGBT+ issues in the workplace
- LGBT+ definitions and exploration of key terms
- Strategies that LGBT+ individuals develop to function in the workplace
- Inclusivity in the workplace
- The biggest challenges LGBT+ individuals face in the workplace
- How to support LGBT+ individuals in the workplace
- Feedback, resources and next steps
- LGBT+ definitions and exploration of key terms
- The biggest challenges Trans, Non-Binary and Gender Fluid individuals face in the workplace
- How to support Trans, Non-Binary and Gender Fluid individuals in the workplace
- What Does Bringing Your Whole Self To Work Actually Mean?
- The Impact Of Not Being All Of Who You Are
- What Stops You From Being Truly Authentic: the masks you wear. An understanding of the 'baggage we carry' into the workplace: such as old conditioning, our fears, beliefs, layers and labels. The labels we give ourselves and others give us, and how this impacts on how we show up at work
- How To Bring All Of Who You Are To Work
- Culminating in a mini-releasing ritual where everyone releases one label that is holding them back
- 3.5 hour bespoke workshop with onsite delivery
- 5.5 hours preparation of materials and the content
- 0.5 hour discussion with a key member of the team to agree the content of the workshop
- Price excludes expenses
Want to know what training with Gina is like?
Check out the feedback from those that booked Gina to train their employees below!
GINA IS AN AWARD-WINNING, INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED LGBT+ SPEAKER
Gina is called upon, worldwide to deliver her insights by global organisations.
Watching Gina at work is mesmerising.
As a presenter, Gina has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver original and useful insights that lead to individuals showing up as their whole self at work.
As a result, individuals execute their best work, teams achieve outstanding results and organisations becoming unbeatable.
- Gina is currently represented by Raise The Bar, the UK's leading Speakers Bureau.
Read more about Gina's specialisms and key talking points:
- How To Be Your Authentic Self At Work: Bringing All Of Who You Are To Work
- LGBT+ Inclusion
- Transgender, Non-Binary and Gender Fluidity
- LGBT+ Issues: Relationships, Coming Out, Transitioning, Mindset, Personal Development
- Intersectionality in the workplace
- Bringing Your Whole Self To Work
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Coming Out
- LGBT+ In Leadership Roles
- LGBT+ Inclusion Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- LGBT+ Relationships
- Transitioning At Work
- Personal Development
An experience with Gina will touch all your senses and leave you and your team energised and reignited.
Don’t take our word for it though, check out the testimonials below
LGBT+ PR & MARKETING
Have a product or service you want to get out to the LGBT+ community?
You need a prominent LGBT+ Influencer that is extensively networked in the global LGBT+ community.
Gina is THE ONE.
Whether you are looking for an LGBT+ Influencer to feature in your upcoming campaigns, brand imagery and messaging or to be a spokesperson for your brand, look no further!
Be it in mainstream print, online marketing, broadcast marketing or advertising campaigns...
Gina is open for applications to:
- Be the face of your next campaign
- Be a spokesperson for your brand and business
- Speak at your next conference, corporate event or away day
LGBT+ PRODUCT & CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
Looking to diversify your product range, develop new products or tweak your communication strategies to reach the LGBT+ audience?
Working with Gina you will:
- Research the wants and needs of the LGBT+ community.
- Develop any new products and services alongside your LGBT+ employees.
- Tailor your existing products or services to meet the needs of LGBT+ consumers.
- Explore the possibilities of adding gender neutral options to your product range.
- Consider the aesthetics of your store. Is it LGBT+ friendly?
- Identify a list of target media outlets to spread the word about your LGBT+ campaign and products!
Gina is available for Consultancy Advice for:
- Product adaption
- Future campaigns
- LGBT+ communication strategies
Gina Battye has helped teams all around the world unleash the highest potential of their people and develop employees to bring all of who they are to work.
Unlocking creativity, deepening the connection between employees and bringing ALL of you to work Gina supports your company to reach its strategic objectives fast.
Working with Gina is a unique and fascinating experience.
Here are a few of the snippets people have said about the impact of Gina’s presentations:
GINA BATTYE IS a world renowned LGBT+ Inclusion Consultant, Trainer and Speaker
Gina Battye is a world renowned LGBT+ & Inclusion Advisor for TV, Film, Theatre, Radio, The Global Press, Fortune 500s + Leading Global Organisations.
Gina is called upon worldwide to deliver her LGBT+ and Inclusion insights, training and specialist knowledge, by leading global organisations and Fortune 500 companies.
Quite simply, Gina works miracles with everyone that crosses her path. Not just the LGBT+ ones.
When everyone in your organisation feels able to bring all of themselves to work, the impact on inclusion, productivity, creativity & innovation is HUGE.
Gina is a passionate and knowledgeable LGBT+ specialist who delivers unique and powerful consultancy and corporate training worldwide. Gina creates breakthroughs every day for the LGBT+ community, on a global scale.
She has helped teams all around the world unleash the highest (untapped) potential of their people and develop employees to bring all of who they are to work.