Gina is an award-winning, internationally renowned LGBT+ speaker
Gina is called upon, worldwide to deliver her insights by global organisations.
Watching Gina at work is mesmerising.
As a presenter, Gina has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver original and useful insights that lead to individuals showing up as their whole self at work.
As a result, individuals execute their best work, teams achieve outstanding results and organisations becoming unbeatable.
- Gina is currently represented by Raise The Bar, the UK's leading Speakers Bureau.
Read more about Gina's specialisms and key talking points:
- How To Be Your Authentic Self At Work: Bringing All Of Who You Are To Work
- Authentic Self: Finding The Real You
- LGBT+ Inclusion: Gina specialises in Transgender and Non-Binary training, consultancy and coaching
- LGBT+ Issues: Coming Out, Transitioning, Relationships, Mindset, Personal Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Coming Out
- LGBT+ In Leadership Roles
- LGBT+ Inclusion Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- LGBT+ Relationships
- Transitioning At Work
- Personal Development
Gina Battye has helped teams all around the world unleash the highest potential of their people and develop employees to bring all of who they are to work.
Unlocking creativity, deepening the connection between employees and bringing ALL of you to work Gina supports your company to reach its strategic objectives fast.
Working with Gina is a unique and fascinating experience.
Here are a few of the snippets people have said about the impact of Gina’s presentations: