Bring Your Whole Self To Work Journal
The Bring Your Whole Self To Work Journal is designed for all staff members, including leaders and managers.
It provides information and practical guidance on how to bring your whole self to work. It covers the six areas that were highlighted as key issues that employees have with bringing their whole self to work. For more info on the 6 areas, read this.
By the end of this journal, employees will:
- Have a clear understanding of what stops them from bringing their whole self to work and affects their performance and behaviour.
- Be able to apply strategies to enable them to bring their whole self to work and take back control of the things that affect their performance and behaviour at work.
- Have a toolkit of personal leadership strategies at their fingertips to enable them to achieve their personal and professional goals at work.
This is a PDF that can be rolled out to all employees within the organisation.
Note: It is recommended that this is rolled out AFTER all employees have attended the Bring Your Whole Self To Work training.
- The Pledges
- Introduction to Bringing Your Whole Self To Work
- Bring Your Whole Self To Work Strategies
- Personal Leadership Strategies
- Communication Strategies
In this journal, you will:
Book a call to discuss your roll-out of the journal with Gina by clicking the button below
WHO IS GINA BATTYE?
Gina Battye is a world-renowned, award-winning Psychological Safety consultant and trainer for multinational corporations, Fortune 500s, TV, film, radio and the global press.
Gina is on a mission to create work environments where people thrive; where everyone feels safe to bring their whole self to work. Her aim is to introduce legislation to bring about worldwide change and protection for employees in terms of psychological safety.
Her blueprint for psychological safety: The 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety, is now being implemented worldwide to create fully inclusive workplaces. Gina developed Lux, a powerful psychological safety diagnostic tool that measures psychological safety in workplaces. It is being rolled out to multinational organisations worldwide.
Gina's work has been featured widely in the media, including Sky News, BBC, Forbes, The Telegraph, BBC Three, The Times, Metro, The Sun, Psychologies, Cosmopolitan, Pink News, Vice, Gay Star News, Diva and Curve.
A powerhouse. An influencer. A leader. She stands up, she speaks up, she shouts out, she calls out. She makes a difference. She educates. Gina is daily creating breakthroughs in workplaces globally, combining world-class training with a heavy dose of hindsight… Gina changes lives!