Here are 6 steps to work towards work life balance:
- Identify what you want. What do you want to achieve and what would you like your life to look like instead? Once you know the vision, think about what you could do straight away to take you one step closer to it.
- State your intentions to your family and friends. Let them know your plans. They will be able to keep you motivated and on track when work starts to hot up and support you to achieve your balance goals.
- Get a team in place to enable you to carry out your plan. Build up a support network to help with the kids, around the home and to keep you going!
- Develop a routine. Make sure you communicate it clearly to your kids, partner and your home help.
- Prioritise achieving work life balance and schedule in ‘appointments with yourself’. Don’t move these scheduled appointments around. Treat them like a meeting with a colleague. During these appointments get quiet, do something to relax or have fun.
- Live in the moment. Fully engage in your activity and time out. Wishing you were somewhere else or with others will undo all the good work to get you to this point.
These 6 steps will start you on your journey to achieving the work life balance you strive for.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com