Here are my 6 ways to bring fun and energy back into your Life:
1. What have you done in the past to have fun? Think of every little thing you have engaged in over the years to have fun and enjoy yourself. Make a note of these. Then…. Introduce 1 or 2 back into your life RIGHT NOW!
2. Block time out to have fun. It can be so easy to live life and to get hung up on your responsibilities. Decide how much time you want to take out, block the time out and go do it. Here is the key – GUILT FREE. There is no point taking the time if you are going to feel guilty about it! This will help you to get more balance in your life.
3. Socialise. Meet up with friends. Go do something together. Chat and enjoy each others company. Interaction with others will increase your energy and decrease stress levels.
4. Laugh. Do something to make you laugh. A lot. Watch a film, reminisce with friends. Whatever it is, enjoy it.
5. Play music. What is your favourite tune? Put it on and then SING. Or dance. Be silly and enjoy the moment.
6. Be creative. Engage in a creative project or task, whether that be something artistic, something food related, something hobby related – it really doesn’t matter. Engage your mind and body in creativity to nurture your spirit and feed your soul, leading you to inner peace.
Turn the TV off – radical I know. Notice what your thoughts are and start to increase the positivity in your life. Then go out there and have SOME FUN!
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com