- Exercise regularly. Exercise is not only good for physical health and has psychological benefits but also gives time and space away from the situation.
- Sleep well. This will help to keep your concentration and deal and respond appropriately to pressure.
- Eat healthy foods. Choose foods that nourish your body and make you feel full of energy.
- Learn to relax. Have you tried meditation, visualisations or deep breathing exercises? These all have a direct impact on stress levels. You could even try reading a book or listening to music. Find what works for you and do this every day.
- Be kind to yourself. Try to be as kind to you as you are to your friends. Look at a situation, learn from it and apply the learning the next time round.
- Take time out. Recognise when you need time out and take it. Even if this is in the middle of an important meeting or where you are expected to deliver something.
- Write a list of everything you are good at. Keep it to hand and look at it when you have a wobble, need a boost or need to put things into perspective.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com