GINA IS CALLED UPON, WORLDWIDE TO DELIVER:
Gina Works With
Gina's Specialisms and Key Talking Points
- How To Be Your Authentic Self At Work: Bringing All Of Who You Are To Work
- Authentic Self: Finding The Real You
- LGBT+ Inclusion: Gina specialises in Transgender and Non-Binary training, consultancy and coaching
- LGBT+ Issues: Coming Out, Transitioning, Relationships, Mindset, Personal Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Coming Out
- LGBT+ In Leadership Roles
- LGBT+ Inclusion Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- LGBT+ Relationships
- Transitioning At Work
- Personal Development
Organisations Working with Gina
IN THE MEDIA
Available For Expert Comment * TV & Radio Interviews * Case Study Features * Q&As * Guest Blog/Vlog
Gina is a trusted resource, expert voice and 'go to person' for comment and interview for the mainstream press (such as the BBC).
A regular columnist for leading LGBT+ and mainstream magazines worldwide, Gina is called upon to deliver her insights and specialist knowledge.
Hot topics Gina comments on: LGBT+: relationships, transgender, non-binary; LGBT+ in Leadership roles, authenticity and bringing all of who you are to work.
Gina often shares her unique insights via her own feature articles, columns, blogs and vlogs on LGBT+ issues and being the 'real you' with truth, humour and compassion.
Through her work as a regular columnist for leading LGBT+ magazines worldwide, Gina is advising, mentoring and transforming the lives of thousands of LGBT+ individuals around the world.