I was thinking just yesterday about how lucky I am to have good health and mental clarity.
You can’t afford to take for granted your physical or your mental health. You need to look after both your body and mind. It is so easy to take for granted your health and wellbeing.
Start to think about it today and consider how you can ensure you look after your physical and mental health every day. Don’t make it an after thought. Make it a forethought!
My top ten strategies to look after your mental wellbeing:
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Exercise or be active every day. Try to get outside where possible.
- Drink in moderation and sensibly.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Think positively and look for the positive in everything that you do.
- Journal to put events and issues into perspective.
- Reflect on your day and keep a gratitude diary – think of all the things that you are thankful for.
- Build relaxation time into your day.
- Ensure you get enough sleep every night.
- Find a time every day to quiet your mind. Try mediation techniques and focus on your breathing.
Take the time now to think about all of your loved ones, colleagues and acquaintances. Do they take time for themselves and really look after their bodies and minds? Have you noticed a change in them? If you are worried about them, have a conversation and express your concerns to them. Show them these strategies and discuss putting them into practice together. Show them your support and speak to a GP if you have concerns.
If you feel you may have depression, or any other mental health issue, speak to someone today. You are not alone and help is out there. Get support from family or friends or speak to your GP.
Help is out there.
Please forward this to your friends, family, work colleagues and acquaintances. It may not be applicable to you but may just be what they are looking for to get them on track and to help them develop healthier habits.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com