9th March 2015
Yorkshire Inspirational Speaker Shortlisted For National Final
Inspirational international speaker, Gina Battye from Yorkshire has beaten hundreds of hopefuls to be shortlisted for the Speaker of the Year category at the Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants (APCTC) Awards to be held on 27th March.
Spiritual Teacher, Gina Battye of Gina Battye Ltd, stood out from the hundreds that were nominated for the twelve categories of the APCTC awards, as judges handpicked her along with just six others for the Speaker of the Year category. After impressing the judges and coming so far in the competition, Gina is now relying on her promotional video, in which she addresses a room of 200 professional speakers advising them on how to take a holistic approach to becoming healthier and happier, to secure votes from the public.
Once voting has closed, it is then up to the APCTC judges to make the final decision on which of the top scoring shortlisted finalists receives the award for each category.
If Gina wins, she will receive her award at the prestigious black-tie annual APCTC award ceremony at a London hotel, which has been described as the Oscars for coaches, trainers and consultants. The aim of the event is to network and celebrate the achievements of like-minded peers, working in what can often be isolating professions.
Gina said: “Being a finalist for Speaker of the Year is such an honour. Awards like this give recognition to professionals for their contribution to the industry. I am proud to be representing the speaking industry when I stand for this award.”
No stranger to impressing people with her inspirational speaking under intense pressure, Gina accomplished a finalist position in the Professional Speaking Association’s (PSA) national competition ‘Speaker Factor’ last year. Her invigorating speech for the PSA competition drew on her extraordinary personal journey of transforming from a size 16 to a size six and living a more fulfilling and active life. Accounting her personal story worked to captivate an audience brimming with expert speakers, reflecting her professional mission to help people lead their life and master their potential.
The standard of the APCTC competition is incredibly high, so to aid in the celebration of the finalists’ success, self-help author and marketing consultant, Matthew Kimberley will serve as the host and compere for the evening.
Voting closes 24 March 2015.
Gina is available for interview.
For further information, contact Gina Battye, Gina Battye Ltd on
07880 502 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
- Gina has broadcasting experience including TV and radio and is an expert speaker on subjects relating to personal leadership, mindset, thinking patterns and health and happiness strategies.
- Gina used to be a size 16. After being diagnosed with IBS, irritable bowel syndrome, she learnt everything she could to become healthier and happier. In the process, she released the weight she had being holding on to. Gina is now a size 6 and has no symptoms of IBS.
- Gina helps people all over the world to lead their life and master their potential.
- Gina is the best-selling author of ‘How to Beat the Biscuit Tin Blues.’
- Gina is founder of the worldwide Success Movement.
- The APCTC is a distinguished community of professional coaches, consultants and trainers who set the industry standard with a code of ethics and offer advice, training and online educational resources to help coaches, trainers and consultants advance within their field.
- To cast your vote for Gina, click here. Voting closes 24 March 2015.