LGBT Inclusive Customer Service Training
The LGBT inclusive customer service training aims to provide the knowledge and practical skills needed to work with and support LGBT+ customers and service users.
Are ALL your public and client facing staff fully trained on how to be LGBT+ inclusive with your customers?
Are they LGBT+ aware in their customer service?
This 3.5 hour LGBT inclusive customer service training and workshop will give your employees all the tools they need!
- LGBT+ definitions and exploration of key terms
- Practical guidance on how to support and meet the needs of your LGBT+ customers
- How to communicate effectively with your LGBT+ customers; what language to use
- The biggest challenges LGBT+ customers face
- How to positively challenge homophobic, biphobic, transphobic and interphobic language and behaviour when dealing with clients, customers or service users
Discuss Your Training
Book a call to discuss your training with Gina by clicking the button below
WHO IS GINA BATTYE?
Gina Battye is a world renowned Psychological Safety and LGBT inclusion consultant and trainer for multinational corporations, Fortune 500s, TV, film, radio and the global press.
Since Gina defined the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and the 3 Step Authentic Self Process, Gina has been inundated with Psychological Safety and LGBT training and consultancy requests from FTSE 100, Fortune 500s & multinational corporations in the US & the UK.
Gina's 5 Pillars are the foundations and building blocks being used around the world to create fully inclusive workplaces.
Gina's work has been featured widely in the media, including Sky News, BBC, Forbes, The Telegraph, BBC Three, The Times, Metro, The Sun, Psychologies, Cosmopolitan, Pink News, Vice, Gay Star News, Diva and Curve.
Creating breakthroughs globally for individuals, employees and organisations using the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and her Authentic Self Process; combining world class training with a heavy dose of hindsight, Gina changes lives.