“Create an environment in which an individual can bring their whole self to work & you will be a better business for it.”
– Mike Hoban: Sales, Marketing and E-Commerce Director at Thomas Cook
Gina Battye Is A World Renowned Inclusion Consultant, Trainer & LGBT+ Coach
Gina is called upon worldwide to deliver her insights, training and specialist knowledge, by leading global organisations and Fortune 500 companies.
Specialising in Authenticity (bringing all of who you are to work), creating a FULLY inclusive organisational culture (enabling everyone to be their authentic and true selves at work) AND Transgender and Non-Binary training for your organisation (LGBT+ Inclusion) - Gina unleashes untapped potential within your workforce.
Gina is passionate about supporting leading global organisations create a culture where employees can be their authentic self in the workplace, where people can come to work and be their true self, feel celebrated, supported and as a result perform better.
WHY WORK WITH GINA?
Consultancy With Gina
DID YOU KNOW?
Lesbian & gay workers not open at all to colleagues
Transgender people not living permanently in their preferred gender role.
Gina's Specialisms and Key Talking Points
- How To Be Your Authentic Self At Work: Bringing All Of Who You Are To Work
- Authentic Self: Finding The Real You
- LGBT+ Inclusion: Gina specialises in Transgender and Non-Binary training, consultancy and coaching
- LGBT+ Issues: Coming Out, Transitioning, Relationships, Mindset, Personal Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Coming Out
- LGBT+ In Leadership Roles
- LGBT+ Inclusion Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- LGBT+ Relationships
- Transitioning At Work
- Personal Development