Implement LGBT Inclusion Techniques Training
This interactive workshop, designed to give you the tools to implement LGBT inclusion techniques, aims to engage and empower senior leaders and executives to create and implement LGBT inclusion techniques throughout the whole business.
Do your senior leaders and C-suite executives feel knowledgeable about LGBT+ issues and challenges in the workplace?
Do they have an understanding of LGBT+ life?
Do they know the language to use to talk about LGBT+ issues?
If you want to upskill your leadership team on LGBT+ inclusion issues in the workplace AND give them the tools to implement LGBT inclusion techniques, this is your starting point.
During the session, you will develop a robust action plan to engage different areas of your organisation in creating a psychological safe and fully inclusive culture.
- Psychological safety; introduction and what affects sense of safety in the workplace
- Introduction to the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety
- Barriers employees have to bringing their whole selves to work
- Coping strategies LGBT+ employees develop to function at work
- The biggest challenges LGBT+ individuals face in the workplace
- The role privilege, unconscious bias and intersectionality plays on your organisational culture
- Practical strategies to support your LGBT+ employees in the workplace
Discuss Your Training
Book a call to discuss your training with Gina by clicking the button below
WHO IS GINA BATTYE?
Gina Battye is a world renowned Psychological Safety and LGBT inclusion consultant and trainer for multinational corporations, Fortune 500s, TV, film, radio and the global press.
Since Gina defined the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and the 3 Step Authentic Self Process, Gina has been inundated with Psychological Safety and LGBT training and consultancy requests from FTSE 100, Fortune 500s & multinational corporations in the US & the UK.
Gina's 5 Pillars are the foundations and building blocks being used around the world to create fully inclusive workplaces.
Gina's work has been featured widely in the media, including Sky News, BBC, Forbes, The Telegraph, BBC Three, The Times, Metro, The Sun, Psychologies, Cosmopolitan, Pink News, Vice, Gay Star News, Diva and Curve.
Creating breakthroughs globally for individuals, employees and organisations using the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and her Authentic Self Process; combining world class training with a heavy dose of hindsight, Gina changes lives.