Do you know what people, situations and circumstances make you feel stressed?
Gina shares her thoughts on how to reduce stress. It all starts with raising your awareness…
How To Reduce Stress:
- Take some time to identify the people, situations and circumstances that make you feel stressed. Write a list.
- Once you have all the things in front of you that make you feel stressed, pick out the 3 that have the most impact on you day to day.
- What can you do to minimise the impact the stress has on you in these 3 areas?
- Identify 2 – 3 things that you can put into place to reduce the impact it has.
- Put these into practise when the stress arises.
- Notice the difference it makes to you by applying these 2 – 3 things.
Evaluate whether these worked. If not, tweak them or come up with alternatives.
By reducing your stress, you will re-connect to your authentic self and live your life more consciously.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com