Do you have thoughts of the past floating around?
Do you find you are struggling to process your thoughts from the past?
Are those thoughts holding you back?
How To Give Up What No Longer Serves You:
Keep a journal as often as you can. Find a quiet place and time where you can sit and think.
In your journal
- Write down all the thoughts that go through your head from the past
- Identify what thoughts or events no longer serve you
- List all the aspects that are no longer helping you, that are holding you back or holding you down from what you want to achieve
- As you do this, you will start to process those things from the past
- Then look at the things that no longer serve you. Make the conscious decision to give those things up. Ask yourself if you are ready to give those things up? Do you want to give those things up?
- Do they belong to someone else in the first place?
- If you want to give those thoughts up, say to yourself ‘I am leaving you behind’. Visualise yourself cutting the cord to that thought and let it drift off. Or go to the top of a hill, blow up a balloon with all the energy you want to leave behind and blow it away from you. Watch it disappear.
Focus on what you want to be, do, have, your vision and all the things that will really help you to get to that point.
Focus on all the good things you want to attract into your life. That is when you will re-connect to your authentic self.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com