Episode 1: Greg Hopkinson
This week on the show, Greg Hopkinson joins me to share his insights on how to live a peaceful, joyful life.
Greg and I discuss:
- How Ascension meditation can be used every minute of every day – unlike other forms of meditation
- What we can learn from maximum-security prisoners
- The (surprising) reasons people don’t experience happiness, joy, love and connection
- How labels and other people’s judgements of you have a detrimental impact on your life – and what you can do about it
More about Greg
Greg Hopkinson is a film producer, modern day monk and teacher of Ascension meditation from New Zealand.
Greg was inspired to make the film A Mindful Choice to show that anyone can choose for a greater experience of life.
In the film we meet a diverse range of people making the choice for a better life through meditation. Ballet dancers and writers, stressed business people, a cancer patient, foster children and maximum-security prisoners; their stories show that peace is possible.
Greg firmly believes that inner peace and self-fulfilment are possible for each of us. All that’s required is to make a choice.
- A Mindful Choice – The Film: https://www.choicethefilm.com
- Ascension Mediation and The Bright Path: https://www.thebrightpath.com
P.S Whenever you’re ready . . . here are 3 ways I can help you to live an authentic life:
1. Subscribe to my weekly podcast, The Gina Battye Show
Every week I interview soulful changemakers from around the world. I dig deep into their lives so you can implement their best ideas about how to follow your heart and make a difference in the world – Click Here
2. Apply for my new Authenticity Training Course
The Soul Work is my flagship authenticity training. This 3 month course consists of powerful strategies, ideas and activities to release your old beliefs and conditioning so you can show up as the real and authentic you in ALL areas of your life – apply here
3. Work with me privately
Over a 10 year period I have developed a strikingly powerful coaching process whilst working with public figures, celebrities and LGBT role models.
If you would like to show up as the true and authentic you in all areas of your life and experience peace, joy and happiness every day, click here to find out more
About Gina Battye
Working with clients (both through 121 support and through group training and workshops) Gina, the leading voice for LGBT self help, is on a mission to help more of the LGBT community live their authentic lives.