Here are my top 9 tips to enjoy summer – stress free:
- Take a break from work. Book some time off to spend with your family and friends. With the kids on summer break, now is a great time to spend quality time together as a family.
- Leave work at work. It is so easy to take work with you everywhere these days. It is on your mobile phone, laptop and in your mind. Make the conscious effort whilst you are on holiday to switch off (mentally and physically) from anything related to work.
- Plan activities for your time off. Organise day trips, visits and experiences for the whole family to enjoy.
- Live in the moment. Enjoy the little things and pleasures in life as well as focusing on the present moment. Live every moment.
- Get outside in nature. Pack a picnic and head out to somewhere in the countryside. Breathe in the fresh air, feel the sun on your skin and watch the wildlife all around you. This is a perfect way to reduce stress and ground you in the present moment.
- Get active with the kids. Enjoy the lighter and mild evenings in the park, in the garden or at the beach. Exercise will help you to stay fresh, fit and healthy.
- Eat healthy food. What a great time to be creative with salads and eating al fresco! Make light and nourishing foods for the body, mind and spirit.
- Get creative. Find ways to be creative every day. That may be in the garden, with your cooking or with a hobby you love.
- Try new activities and experiences and visit new places. This will take you out of your comfort zone and help your soul soar!
What are you waiting for? Get started right now!
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com