You create your own reality with your thoughts. Every thought you have ever had in your life has brought about your reality today.
If you don’t like your reality today, it is time to clean up your thoughts.
So how do you clean up your thoughts?
Here is your quick guide on how to change your thoughts.
The first step is to raise your awareness.
- Keep a thoughts diary for 3 days. When you have noted down your recurring thoughts, take a look at the thoughts you are putting out into the world.
- Be sure to note down all your recurring thoughts over this time: both positive and negative. Record every thought you have.
- Reflect on the amount of time you thought positively and the amount of time you thought negatively.
- What were the triggers to you thinking negatively? Note down what the initial thought is and what the situation is that triggers it too.
- Identify the things that trigger your toxic thoughts. What situations, places, people or times cause you to get stuck on negative thoughts?
- Then identify a positive thought you will replace these 2 or 3 negative thoughts with.
- What thought would you like to think instead? Make sure it is framed in a positive way that will nurture you.
- Use positive thought replacement – replace those 2 or 3 negative thoughts every time you think them with the positive alternatives.
Your thoughts are hugely powerful. They will shape your life. You are in total control of them. Raise your awareness.
Clean up your thoughts and become the best thinker you can be so you can live consciously and master your potential.
Remember, these are the thoughts that you are putting out into the world and you are manifesting your current reality with the quality of these thoughts.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com