Here are 6 ways to bring more positivity into your life:
- Figure out what is going on! Keep a thought diary for a week. Note all your thoughts over the week: positive and negative. Once you have this in front of you, look over it. What situations and people turn your thinking to the negative? This is a great way to see the quality of your thoughts and what presses your buttons for negative thinking.
- Retrain your thoughts. Once you know your triggers for a particular negative thought, think of a more positive alternative thought. When you have the first negative thought, replace it with your positive thought. Every time you have the negative thought, replace it with the positive. It will take a little bit of patience and perseverance to consciously change your thoughts daily.
- Use affirmations. This will retrain your mind to think positively. Decide on your affirmation and recite it at least 3 times a day. When you say it, visualise yourself being the person, behaving in that way or doing whatever it is you are saying.
- Live in the moment. Choose to focus on what is going on for you right now. Thinking of the past is a thing of the past! Focus on what is in front of you right now and enjoy the moment.
- Switch off the TV. Choose to cut out all the negative messages from the media. This will have a massive impact on your quality of thinking and conversations!
- Practice gratitude every day. Get a little note book and place it by the side of your bed. When you go to bed on an evening, grab the notebook. Write down every little thing you are grateful for, have appreciated and that has gone great in the day. Do this every day and you will notice that you start to look for all the great things around you.
All of these strategies will ensure you feel inner peace, reduce stress and live a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com