There are 2 different types of mindset: a Fixed Mindset and a Success/Growth Mindset.
The Fixed Mindset is focused around earning and taking.
The Growth/Success Mindset is focused around learning, developing and growth.
Change a Fixed Mindset to a Growth/Success Mindset
Start a Journal.
• Get a notepad.
• Find a time and comfortable place to sit and think.
• Note at the top of the page – what are my barriers to achieving my goals?
• Note everything you see as a barrier
• On a separate page note – what are the fears that are holding me back from achieving my goals?
• Do this every week at the same time.
This will bring your fears and barriers into your conscious mind so you can find ways to navigate the barriers and smash your fears out of the water.
Process your fears and barriers to make a shift from a Fixed Mindset to a Growth/Success Mindset.
When you journal and begin to process those fears and barriers, you will re-connect you to your authentic and true self.
That is where the REAL MAGIC occurs…
- Do you mainly have a FIXED or a GROWTH mindset?
- What situations and circumstances springboard you into a GROWTH mindset?
I would love to hear from you!
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com