The Best Is Yet To Come… * Guest Blog From Jude Adams. Singer/songwriter In September 2016 I released my Debut Album, This Girl, This Woman aged 57. All songs written and sung by me. I had only started writing in any
* As featured in Curve Magazine, Lesbians On The Loose, Thrive Global, Mind Body Network When I came out, I hit the scene. I put on my best shirt (making sure my collar was up…), titivated my pixie hair cut
Want to know how to be authentic, drop the masks you wear and show up as the real and authentic you in your life? Here are the 3 Steps To Authenticity Step 1. Is all about raising your awareness.
* As featured in Diva Magazine, Curve Magazine, Lesbians On The Loose, Thrive Global, Mind Body Network, Vercida When someone comes out to you as being transgender what is the best thing to say and how can you support that
Episode 3: Matt Ellison This week on the show, Matt Ellison joins me to talk about Transgender Day of Visibility, which is on the 31st March 2018. I ask Matt the questions I know you really want to have answered.
* Guest Blog From Emily Edwards What Is Bullet Journaling? Bullet journaling is one part to-do list, one part diary, and one part planner. It is a way to combine all aspects of your life in a way that is
Episode 2: Amanda Bearse This week on the show, Amanda Bearse joins me to share her insights into Hollywood, why we wear a ‘party face’ and the impact coming out had on her career. Amanda and
Episode 1: Greg Hopkinson This week on the show, Greg Hopkinson joins me to share his insights on how to live a peaceful, joyful life. Greg and I discuss: How Ascension meditation can be used
* As featured in Diva Magazine, Curve Magazine, Lesbians On The Loose, Mind Body Network, Thrive Global We show up wearing different masks for different environments and situations we find ourselves in. Work, in business, relationships, socially, on the school run
* As featured in Diva Magazine, Curve Magazine, Lesbians On The Loose, Mind Body Network, Thrive Global It is pretty obvious when someone isn’t being authentic and real with you, right? I have observed people intensely over the years. I guess
* As featured in Lesbians On The Loose, Thrive Global & Mind Body Network And… The 10 Silent Saboteurs To Being Truly Authentic Time and time again I hear people say that being authentic is all about being yourself.
From Bullied To Bold Mine is the story of a 60 year old, gay man. For the first 30 years of my life I was a conformist in denial about my homosexuality. I even married a woman to try