Authentic Self Online Course
During the Authentic Self online course, Gina reveals her 3 step Authentic Self Process and 30+ powerful strategies for you to reconnect to your Authentic Self.
Gina leads you through The Authentic Self Process; an extraordinary powerful 3 step system to:
- Get rid of that feeling that you aren't good enough
- Let go of your past personal experiences that are holding you back (in work and life)
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
... as well as many other areas - so you can bring ALL of who you are to work and life.
Structured in 8 modules and taking you through 6 key areas that impact dramatically on your life...
- At work (with your managers/who you report to, with your colleagues & team, as a leader)
- In your family life
- With your wider family (in-laws, blended family, parents, grandparents, aunties/uncles)
- Module 1: The Basics
- Module 2: Your Past Experiences - releasing the past
- Module 3: Expectations Of Yourself
- Module 4: Other People's Expectations Of You
- Module 5: Your Childhood Programs
- Module 6: Self-Worth - how you feel about yourself
- Module 7: What Other People Think Of You
- Module 8: Next Steps
Gina uses a revolutionary approach alongside powerful strategies to
The Authentic Self Course was the catalyst to rekindle the remaining embers of my dreams. The course walked me through the ways to fan them back to flames. This has given me the courage to embark on a new career journey.
Yes! I feel the shift in me since I started my work on this course. It's been really helpful to sort out the mind's different "mechanisms" at work, one by one. I have learnt so much about myself, how I think and how that impacts on my interactions with other people.
I am more confident, have found my voice and am not afraid anymore to express my needs, at home and at work.
This course has made a big difference to my state of mind and my marriage!
Access the course by completing the form below
WHO IS GINA BATTYE?
Gina Battye is a world renowned Psychological Safety and LGBT inclusion consultant and trainer for multinational corporations, Fortune 500s, TV, film, radio and the global press.
Since Gina defined the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and the 3 Step Authentic Self Process, Gina has been inundated with Psychological Safety and LGBT training and consultancy requests from FTSE 100, Fortune 500s & multinational corporations in the US & the UK.
Gina's 5 Pillars are the foundations and building blocks being used around the world to create fully inclusive workplaces.
Gina's work has been featured widely in the media, including Sky News, BBC, Forbes, The Telegraph, BBC Three, The Times, Metro, The Sun, Psychologies, Cosmopolitan, Pink News, Vice, Gay Star News, Diva and Curve.
Creating breakthroughs globally for individuals, employees and organisations using the 5 Pillars of Psychological Safety and her Authentic Self Process; combining world class training with a heavy dose of hindsight, Gina changes lives.