1. Eat well. Choose good quality, healthy food. Make sure the foods you eat nourish you and support your healthy, balanced lifestyle. Cut out all the crap and eat the best foods that you can. If something makes you feel unwell, sluggish or less than 100%, cut it out in future.
2. Keep active. You will notice differences in your energy levels, your health and your well-being if you keep active every day. I don’t necessarily mean you should exercise heavily every day. By keeping active I mean keep moving. This will help to keep things moving around your body as they should. You may notice if you don’t move much, that you feel sluggish and tired quite a lot. Start moving a little more and this will change.
3. Spend time daily with people you like. Choose to spend more time with people who have a good, light energy about them. Restrict time with negative and draining people. Surround yourself with these positive and upbeat people.
4. Take a break. This will help you to put things into perspective and reflect on everything going on in your life at the moment. If you don’t take time out, you will feel fraught, mentally exhausted and may hit burnout much sooner than you thought was possible. Try to take time out every day and do something fun, exciting or that you enjoy. Alternatively, just sit and get quiet. This will give your mind the time to be still and at peace.
5. Do something you really enjoy and are good at. Forget the things that you think you should do or the things you don’t enjoy. You will just wish away the time you spend doing it. Find something that you can really get stuck into and lose yourself in. That might be something creative, it might be a hobby or it might be something you used to do as a child. Whatever it is, do it!
6. Manage your stress. Look at what situations make you feel stressed and how you can reduce the stress associated with it. Think about how you can look after your body, mind and spirit. There are many ways to do this.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com