- Identify what you want.
Start off by asking yourself these questions:
– How much time do you spend at work?
– How much time do you spend at home?
– How much time are you looking to generate?
– What could you tweak to readdress the balance?
– What goals could you set yourself to bring your life back into balance?
Once you know where you are now, you can then start to make improvements day by day. Reality is usually different to our perceptions so make sure you really know where you are starting from.
- Prioritise looking after yourself above everything else. It really is vitally important that you do this. Without your health your whole life will be compromised. Have you ever worked yourself ragged only to get really ill as a result? Then you realised you were not able to do any of the things that take very little effort day to day…? Start today. Prioritise you and your health and happiness. Make the decision and commit to it.
- Get quiet. Ensure you experience quiet time every day. Take the time to reflect, still your mind and enjoy the peace. This will help you to stay grounded, keep your focus and think more clearly.
- Think positively. This will have a massive impact on your health and happiness. It will ensure that you see the positives in any situation and pull things into perspective for you. Thinking positively will be a game changer for you.
- Feel good. Do something that makes you feel good, guilt free. Make a list of what you love to do and when you have a moment to enjoy some self-time choose from your list. Live in the moment and have fun!
- Know your vision. If you don’t know your vision, start today to identify what it is you want. Get clear and be concise with exactly what it is you want. Once you know what you are aiming for, make sure you are working towards it every day. Know what is taking you towards it and what is taking you off course.
- Manage your time. Prioritise your tasks and identify which take you towards your vision. Delegate or leave behind the ones that are not or take you off course.
- For those of you that work from home, develop a routine. This will enable you to finish and leave work behind. Some people tidy their desk, shut the office door and get changed. They then re-enter the room in life mode. This enables a fundamental mind shift and creates a healthier balance between work and home life.
All of these strategies will get you started on your journey to bring your life back into balance and get you back to being the healthy, vibrant and energetic you.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com