Here are my 6 simple ways to be happy every day:
- Start each day as you mean to go on. Have a routine that enables you to start off on the right foot every day. Why not try 20-20-20? 20 minutes of exercise, 20 minutes of reviewing your goals and planning your day and 20 minutes of learning. Not only will this keep you active and get your metabolism going, it will also focus you on your goals and growth. Focusing in this way for the first hour of your day will have a MASSIVE impact on your life. Trust me.
- Choose your thoughts. Choose only good thoughts and feelings to achieve inner peace. Don’t give negative thoughts or situations a second think. The minute you do, you will pull your whole energy down and undo all the good work you did at the start of the day.
- Think about what you are good at. Do you know what you are good at? List all the things you know you are good at. Then think of all the things others tell you that you are good at. Review this list every day.
- Practice appreciation and gratitude. What are you thankful for? If something happens in the day that you feel thankful for, verbalise it. Before you go to sleep note down 3 things that made you smile during the day. Do this every day without fail.
- What makes you feel good? List all the things that make you feel good. When your thoughts are wavering into the negative look at this list and live each thing you feel good about. When you have a moment spare, choose one off the list and do it!
- Surround yourself with positive and light energy. Spend your time with people that make you feel good, happy and at ease. Limit the time you spend with people who are negative, complain and pull your energy down. Spending time with the positive energies will keep your thoughts and feelings positive and light. You will also boost your energy and vitality.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com