The Law of Attraction
Whatever you think about, will become your reality; be it good or not so good.
The language you choose to speak to yourself with and the images you create and hold in your mind have a direct connection to your outward experience.
Remember that “what you think about you bring about.”
If your aim is to maintain a healthier weight and you focus your thoughts on ‘weight’ and think about how you have always been ‘overweight’, you will find that you struggle to reach this healthy weight goal.
However, if you focus on being ‘healthy’ instead you will soon find that you become healthier and lose weight effortlessly.
It is important to remember that YOU are the only one that has created your reality.
All the things that have happened and that you have achieved have been brought about by you and your thoughts.
If there is something in there that doesn’t feel good or is currently going on for you that isn’t a pleasant experience, start by changing your thoughts.
To achieve your goals:
- Be clear and concise about what it is you want. Have a desire, a specific goal.
- Establish your reason for wanting it.
- Then ask for it. You may want to do this in your mind, out loud, write it down on paper or tell someone about it.
- Believe that what you have asked for is possible and will come to you.
- Visualise that you have achieved your goal and feel the emotions you will feel when you achieve it. This will send out a clear message to the Universe about your desire.
- Be patient and have faith that the Universe is working things out for you and is manifesting your goals.
Visualisation has proven to be extremely successful in producing a specific outcome, the one that is seen in the mind’s eye.
Studies have shown that the brain doesn’t know the difference between what is real and what is imagined.
Your conscious mind doesn’t differentiate between what is a real event and what is a ‘made up’ event.
It will seek to play out that which you see.
The conscious mind believes that the successful result you envisage has already happened and acts accordingly.
Remember when I said earlier that how you choose to speak to yourself and the images you allow to impress upon your mind have a direct connection to your outward experience?
This is the power of visualisation.
To achieve your goals:
- Visualise your goals in as finer detail as you possibly can.
- Feel every sensation, taste, smell, see, hear everything about you achieving your goal and feel the emotions you would feel in the situation.
- Make it come alive in your mind.
Affirmations are you being in conscious control of your thoughts.
They are short, powerful statements that say who you want to be and how you want to experience your life.
When you say them, think them or even hear them, they become the thoughts that create your reality.
- Write yourself a few positive affirmations and recite them at least 3 times a day.
- When you say the affirmations, visualise yourself being that person, behaving in that way or doing what it is you are saying.
- Creating pictures in your mind’s eye will help to cement it within your subconscious mind.
- Try to hear the sounds playing out all around you and feel the emotions that you would feel.
- Make it as real as you can so it can filter into the subconscious and start to play itself out in reality.
ABOUT GINA BATTYE
Described as “Britain’s equivalent to Oprah Winfrey”, Gina Battye is one of the world’s hottest rising stars.
Gina is an internationally sought after & award-winning spiritual teacher & author, creator of Soul Quest™ and THE LGBTQ advocate in the spiritual world.
Gina Battye is here to do the Soul Work with those that are ready to begin their journey to discover who they really are.
Soul Quest™ is a 6 month, hands-on self-discovery programme for spiritual, heart centred women who want more confidence, self-belief and self-esteem.
Confidence, self-belief, worry, anxiety, self-esteem and self-worth. No stone is left unturned.
For more about Gina’s Soul Quest™ visit http://www.ginabattye.com